At Cedars-Sinai, I am responsible for laying out, updating and maintaining content on cedars-sinai.edu and other Cedars-Sinai digital platforms including digital signage, corporate intranet and the inpatient television system, among others. I work closely with colleagues in Content Development, Marketing, Communications and Brand Strategy and Consumer experience to keep Cedars-Sinai’s multiple digital channels up to date with content that represents the whole of the institution. Maintain expertise in industry best practices in web design, user experience, site architecture and search optimization among other areas.
Some of my responsibilities include the following:
– Provide ongoing maintenance of existing website to create a positive customer experience for both internal and external customers
– Ensure all content is accurate and relevant
– Ensure all digital communications adhere to brand standards
– Maintain and update content on the corporate website as needed. Create and update marketing landing pages, including landing pages needed for A/B testing
– Maintain SEO best practices
– QA testingCedars-Sinai Website